1968 Chevy Camaro RS/SS 427 S/C Super Car is today’s featured muscle car on Musclevehicles.com. This bad boy is a high dollar 2 year rotisserie nut/bolt restoration, has 427 / 425 HP Big Block engine, req. port heads, forged pistons, steel crank, winters intake, professionally built Muncie 4-speed aluminum case complete rebuild, 12 bolt 3.73 posi – all new parts.
– Laser straight code A A Tuxedo Black
– Red bucket seat interior, Walnut wood steering wheel
– Front and rear spoilers, Factory tach high horse L78 redline and console gauges
– Power front disc brakes, power steering, Redline tires
– New dual 2 1/2 in. exhaust w/ flow master mufflers
– Has that great deep tone muscle car sound
Click on Read more for 100 images of this beautiful car!