Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website musclevehicles.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your”, ‘’Visitor/s’’, ‘’user/s’’ refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, ‘’Musclevehicles’’, ‘’Our website’’, ‘’This website’’ refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Your failure to follow this Agreement may result in termination of your access to the services provided by our website, without any notice.
The following General Rules are a legally binding agreement regarding Musclevehicles (Musclevehicles is owned by BGO Media Ltd. and its headquarters address is as follows: 159 Tzar Boris III blvd., fl. 10 1618 Sofia, Bulgaria) and each user of Musclevehicles.com
- Content Ownership and Copyright
All content posted on or otherwise available via this site is owned by BGO Media or used with authorization. No content or other material from this site may be copied, reproduced, published, republished, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, modified, sold, and used to prepare derivative works, distributed or redistributed in any way without permission from BGO Media.
A copy of the material may be downloaded on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained. Any attempted modification of these materials or their use for any other purpose without BGO Media’s consent constitutes a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and may lead to legal action by BGO Media resulting in penalties for the offenders.
Our website Musclevehicles.com strives to provide its users with accurate information, but this does not exclude the possibility of accidental discrepancies or errors.
- Restrictions on the Use of the Site
In order to use the site, you agree with the following restrictions:
- You cannot submit, display, or transmit any content, which is in violation of any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- You cannot use or republish the content available on musclevehicles.com without a permission from us or without adding an active link to the source.
- If you want to use a piece of content from our website, you need to contact our team via our contact page (https://www.musclevehicles.com/contact-us/ )
- You cannot submit, display, or transmit any spam, duplicative messages, unauthorized promotions or advertisements, surveys, contests, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- You cannot use any information or means provided by the site to violate the rights of any other person or organization;
- You cannot use the site, directly or in reference, to disseminate any hateful, violent, or illegal user content;
- Links and Third Party Sites and Indemnity
Our website Musclevehicles.com includes links to and from third-party sites, which are operated by individuals or organizations. BGO Media does not conduct evaluation of and it does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or trustworthiness of any information, which is provided by third-party sites.
Thereby, you recognize that information, which is supplied by these third-party websites, is subject to their own terms and conditions. In addition, third-party websites and the parties, which operate them, are entirely responsible for the information they provide, for warranties and guarantees on goods or services sold, for delivery schedules, and for return policies.