- Proven 392-cubic inch (6.4-liter) HEMI® V-8 engine offers 470 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque across a wide rpm range while delivering up to 23 miles per gallon
- New two-mode adaptive damping suspension system offers selectable suspension tuning and automatically adapts to road and driver inputs for optimal vehicle control
- New, exclusive SRT® heated steering wheel features mounted paddle shifters for hands on the wheel shifting both on road and at the race track
- New 18-speaker Harman Kardon® audio system, with innovative GreenEdge® technology is available with 900 watts of power
- Newly formed SRT brand led by President and CEO Ralph Gilles will continue to build benchmark high-performance vehicles for the Chrysler Group
The 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 accelerates from 0-60 mph in the high 4-second range; runs the quarter mile in mid-12-second range with the automatic transmission (high 12-second range with the manual); goes from 0-100-0 mph in the low 15s, reaches a top speed of 182 mph with the manual transmission (175 mph with the automatic) and stops from 60-0 mph in just 117 feet. Read more!