Vaughn Gittin Jr took out his 1969 RTR-X Mustang for a spin. And it was more like a hot run. We remind you that RTR has teamed up with Need for Speed to build the 1969 Mustang RTR-X. The RTR-X is a one-off project with that will debut at SEMA 2010.The final product will be a unique classic street\drift machine that will be street-driven and flogged on the track. The RTR-X will be featured in upcoming Need for Speed video games for the world to enjoy driving, as well as star in multiple film projects in 2011.
• Dynacorn 1969 Ford Mustang fastback body
• Art Morrison custom front subframe
• Maier Racing cantilever push\pull-rod rear shock setup
• Steen Chassis designed and fabricated three-link rear with watts link
Read more and see the car in action!
• 2011 Ford 5.0L V8
• Kinsler individual throttle body fuel injection
• Motec M800 engine management
• Ford Racing Boss 302 R1 six-speed transmission
• Exedy Racing clutch
• 9" full floater rear with a 4.10 R&P
Wheels & Tires
• 18x10 three-piece Work Meisters front
• 18x12 three-piece Work Meisters rear
• Falken RT-615K 255/40/18 front
• Falken RT-615K 295/40/18 rear
Vaughn Gittin Jr.
Photos copyright ©2011 Drew Phillips / AOL
Musclevehicles.com - The Ultimate Blog for American Muscle Cars and Muscle Vehicles