Today’s featured muscle car is this 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport – Pro Touring. This bad ass resto mod 600 HP beast has 416ci stroker motor, 6 speed transmission.
All wheels are equipped with 6 piston Wilwood brakes and custom 19″ and 20″ 3 piece Fesler wheels. Here are some more of the improvements:
- FAB 9 alloy center position rear end
- Bilstein coil overs with adjustable height and firm to soft adjustments
- 44mm front sway bar and rear sway bar
- stailess steel fuel injected seal tank
- Art Morrison chassis with aluminum A-arms, power rack and pinion steeing
- Borla exhaust and stailess headers – Read more for pictures!