Innovative Vehicle Solutions (IVS) presented the HAVOC Camaro Aero Kit for the muscle car during the 2010 National Automotive Dealers Association (NADA) convention.
Adam Moore, business development manager, performance/aftermarket at IVS said "The HAVOC Camaro Aero Kit gives dealers a chance to offer their customers a totally personalized, custom-built experience".
He also added "The kit provides enthusiasts with options that are paramount in terms of design, quality and cost, and provides dealers with a strong sales opportunity."
The price of this bodykit is in the range of $225 to $625 per individual piece. The kit includes:
- Custom 20 inch HAVOC wheels
- lower front chin spoiler with brake cooling openings
- side lower rockers
- an aggressive rear spoiler
- two-piece diffuser with paintable outer section
- optional carbon fiber hydrographics
- custom side and hood graphics.
IVS also offers the Powertrain Integration kit, which is an engine upgrade package, ECU upgrade and other accessories.
Musclevehicles.com - The Ultimate Blog for American Muscle Cars and Muscle Vehicles