Today’s featured muscle car is this 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport – Pro Touring. This bad ass resto mod 600 HP beast has 416ci stroker motor, 6 speed transmission.
All wheels are equipped with 6 piston Wilwood brakes and custom 19″ and 20″ 3 piece Fesler wheels. Here are some more of the improvements:
- FAB 9 alloy center position rear end
- Bilstein coil overs with adjustable height and firm to soft adjustments
- 44mm front sway bar and rear sway bar
- stailess steel fuel injected seal tank
- Art Morrison chassis with aluminum A-arms, power rack and pinion steeing
- Borla exhaust and stailess headers – Read more for pictures!
- custom fuel system 600 hp capable
- (interior) full leather two tone
- custom seats and seat belts
- suaded head liner
- air conditioning super cold
- custom gauges
- out of this world sound system with multiple speakers
- extrem show quality paint with custom hood and billet hood hinges
As far as we know, there are $150.000 invested and 3 years of work! What a marvelous muscle car! This pro touring 1970 Camaro is a new car with the look of a real best! Well, this machine sounds as mean as it looks.