- Debuted at 2008 Chicago Auto Show to honor 60s muscle cars
- Hand-picked fully restored 1968 Dart
- Stroked 472/610 HP Hemi V-8 with dual quad Cross Ram carburetion, aluminum heads and intake
- All-new A833 Hemi-rated 4-speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter and Hays clutch
- New Dana 60 rear end with 4.10 Sure Grip, rear suspension relocated inboard, Hemi torque boxes
- Control Freak Suspensions front suspension with coilover system, rack and pinion steering, new forged spindles
- Mr. Norm’s/Hurst wheels with Pirelli P-Zero tires
- Custom multi-stage paint and interior
Posts Tagged ‘dart’
The Dodge brand is launching a new U.S. Hispanic advertising campaign for the 2015 Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Dodge Dart featuring actor Danny Trejo (“Machete”, “From Dusk Till Dawn”, “Once Upon A Time in Mexico”).
The Spanish language campaign consists of three spots airing in both 30- and 60-second versions. The first spot, “El Trato” (“The Deal”), began airing June 11 and the rest will continue to roll out in the coming weeks across U.S. Hispanic media, as well as digital and social initiatives. All spots will be available on the Dodge brand YouTube channel.
2014 Dodge Dart Blacktop will add to the lineup of the Blacktop packages which we have seen already on the Charger, Challenger, Avenger, Journey and Grand Caravan. What is more, the new model will make it official debut at this year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The Dart lineup for MY2014 includes 2.4-liter MultiAir2 Tigershark engine which generates 184 horsepower (135 kW) and 235 Nm (174 lb.-ft.). Dodge Dart Blacktop package is based on the 2014 Dart SXT model.
The package has been made specifically to deliver sportier and more distinctive look. 18-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels, select exterior paint colors, Gloss Black painted split-crosshair grille with Gloss Black matching grille surround, darkened headlamp bezels, as well as some unique Blacktop interior touches are some of the main characteristics of the new Dart model.
You should really see this – in this action-packed big screen promo showing exclusively in Regal Cinemas, Conan shows the world how to be a complete bad ass.
Musclevehicles.com – The Ultimate Blog for American Muscle Cars and Muscle Vehicles