The contemporary Chevrolet Camaro is so much more than just a modern incarnation of the classic Camaro. The new-age pony has car plenty to offer, giving you chills only by its looks. However, there will always be some who want to squeeze more thrills from the car.
One example would be Hennessey performance, which has just released a new performance upgrade for the Camaro SS. The package plays with both the LS3 and L99 engines. The center stage is taken by a TVS2300 supercharge take the powerplants up to 602 hp and 595 lb-ft (807 Nm). The Camaro has also received a new names, now using the HPE600 designation.
The extra muscle allows the Camaro to leave the 0 to 62 mph sprint behind in three-something seconds and manages to complete the quarter mile run in 11 seconds. The tuning company offers a three year/36,000 mile warranty for the kit. Read more!
Here is the full list of goodies offered for the Camaro:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System (Black or Chrome)
• HPE Cold Air Induction System
• 1 7/8 inch Long Tube Stainless Steel Headers
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• Fuel Injector Upgrade
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Hennessey & HPE600 Exterior Badging
• Limited Edition Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Premium Floor Mats
• Professional Installation
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Additional Appearance and Performance Options for the HPE600 also Available:
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
• Exterior Stripes
• Lightweight Wheels
• Torque Converter or Clutch Upgrade
• Full Coliover Suspension Kit
• Hennessey CarbonAero Body Kit
• Custom Leather Interior