For the 6th straight year, the Ford Mustang has won the Vincentric Best Value in America Award for Sports Cars.
Based on statistical analysis of several key costs of ownership including insurance, financing, maintenance and depreciation, the 2015 Mustang came out on top of the stack.
The Vincentric Best Value in America Award is the latest in the 2015 Mustang’s trophy cabinet, joining other prestigious awards earned since launch, including:
- Detroit Free Press Car of the Year
- Cars.com Shoppers’ Choice Award
- Kiplinger’s Best New/Redesigned Car
- Edmunds.com Most Popular Awards: Entry Sport Car
- 2014 SEMA Show “Hottest Car”
- 2015 Automobile All-Star
- Car and Driver 10Best
- Road and Track “Performance Car of the Year” Finalist
- “North American Car of the Year” Finalist
- “World Car of the Year” Finalist