What we got here is a 2013 NicKey ZL-1 Camaro Convertible Stage II 850hp serial #001!! This baby is built by NicKey Chicago of St. Charles, Illinios, known as “The Original Super Car Headquarters”.
NicKey Chevrolet started building Super Camaros for the 1967 model year. These were cars the factory would not dare build! These were the ultimate performance vehicles which could be driven right off the dealer’s showroom floor. Today they have become some of the most valuable, coveted Muscle Cars of all time.
Flash forward a few decades and here they are once again building cars that you cannot get from GM! Their stage I ZL1 Convertible starts at 700hp. This NicKey Super Camaro Features NicKey ZL-1 Stage II, 800 hp plus+ package! Click on Read more!
The NicKey ZL-1 800hp plus option includes their proprietary Stage II cam, CNC ported, CC’d with multi angle valve job, blue printed cylinder heads. This option provides an extremely reliable combination with great drivability, along with the distinct sound and power delivery which you can only achieve with a NicKey Super Camaro.
– Supercharger assembly removal and reinstallation
– Cylinder heads & camshaft removal and reinstallation
– NicKey specifications CNC ported and blueprinted cylinder heads
– NASCAR spec valve springs, titanium retainers, 10 degree locks
– NicKey Stage II Cam/kit
– Rocker arm trunion upgrade
– Hardened custom length pushrods
– Stainless steel 2” Long Tube Headers
– GM Head gaskets & head bolts
– Reduced diameter 2.55” steel supercharger drive pulley
– Ported throttle body
– Dual fan high capacity intercooler (optional at extra cost)
– 8 rib serpentine belt
– Supercharger solid isolator coupling
– Custom port and polish supercharger
– Roto Fab Cold Air Intake
– K & N Air Filter
– ATI harmonic balancer with 10% overdrive drive pulley
– ID 850 fuel injectors
– 160 degree thermostat
– Professional installation
– Engine testing & expert ECM tuning
– Chassis dyno verification pre & post installation
– Nickey Registry number and certificate of authenticity
– 2 year/ 24,000 mile limited warranty