Callaway, Hennessey, etc…. EAT YOUR HEART OUT! You are looking at one of the BADDEST 5th GEN Camaros on the planet! 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS #001 EXTREME PERFORMANCE edition. That’s right, this is the prototype and it is loaded with features not seen on any of the other Extreme Camaros. We know that this car rolls on $10k worth of wheels and tires. Over $7,000 was invested in the Baer 6 pot brake package before $1,800 in custom color matching powder coating was applied. Feast your eyes on a partial list of extras on this BEAST of a Camaro: Click on Read more and check out the gallery! Video is available, too!
- ADM race CAI
– Chrome Moly One Piece Pushrods
– Patriot dual valve springs .660 lift.
– Alpine 900 headunit with Metra Camaro double din kit
– Magnuson TVS 2300 at 7lbs of boost
– Extreme Performance custom blower camshaft
– Autometer Sport Comp II Boost and Fuel pressure gauges
– PFADT Sway Bars Front and Rear
– RPM fully built M6 transmission and Chrio treated gears with Billet mainshaft
– Full BMR rear Control Arms and Tow arms
– BMR Driveshaft safety loop
– Bear Racing 6 Piston Extreme brake kit front an rear 15.5 inch rotors custom painted one off
– Custom Asanti 22 inch wheels custom painted 3 Piece with Michelin PS2 tires
– Stainless works 2 inch headers and 3 inch racing exhaust all the way back and DMH electric cut outs. Ceramic coated from headers -all the way to the tips.
– One off Extreme Performance Strut Brace
– ACS custom Hood and front splitter
– K and W coil overs on all 4 corners
– Pedders alignment bolt kit
– ADM Extreme Dual hat fuel pump
– 5% Tinted Windows
– Rear insert between exhaust sanded smooth and painted black.
– Emblems and tail light trim blacked out
– T-Rex Billet Powder Coated black grill inserts
– Custom ACS ZR1 Hood