1969 Chevrolet Camaro ZL 1 Convertible – Designed by Doug Evans of HOT ROD magazine. Hot Rod licensed Jim Barber of Classic Automotive Restoration Specialist (CARS) to build HOT ROD 1. Only 69 of these hand built cars will ever be built. There will never be another one like this Camaro. Hot Rod #2, is the only red car with a limited edition (only 200 built) ZL 1 all aluminum 454 to ever be built. For the most part a stock appearing Camaro with the latest in automotive engineering products such as a Tremec 5 speed, Fat man stage III front suspension, Detroit Speed Quadra link coil-over rear with mini tubs, Moser 12 bolt, SSBC brakes, ultra leather upholstery, Vintage air, Budnik wheels and much more. Hot Rod history built by the best. Click on Read more for images!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro HR 1 Convertible
- Happy Easter!
- 2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Massive Burnout
- 1932 Ford Roadster 502/510 HP
- 2010 427HP & 454HP Camaro® ZL® by SLP
- Chevrolet COPO Camaro Goes From Concept to Production
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 763 HP Show and Go muscle car!
- 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Lingenfelter LS7 800 HP
- 2012 Forgiato Wide Body Chevrolet Camaro SS
musclevehicles.com is a great information resource for the car industry and most of all, the fruit of our passion for cars.
MUSCLEVEHICLES All Rights Reserved.